You will be a part of a team providing accounting solutions and financial consulting services to a portfolio of clients. Your day-to-day role will include the preparation of:
• Financial records in compliance with Chinese GAAP;
• Accounting reports for use by clients’ management and for tax bureau (SME and/or Representative office) under the supervision of the accountant or senior accountant;
• Business Tax, VAT and withholding tax returns (monthly, quarterly and yearly);
• Corporate income tax returns (quarterly and yearly);
• Deal with banks, proceed payments;
• Assist senior in the day to day job from time to time, you will be expected to support your accountant and senior accountant in the analysis of the financial results and in providing a value-added, business-oriented commentary to clients.
• Bachelor or above in accounting, finance, and other related major;
• Computer literate with familiarity of accounting applications;
• Competent in both written and spoken English;
• Eager to develop both existing and new skills for a successful career;
• Proactive attitude with ability to both identify and find solutions to problem;
• Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
• Certificate of professional accountant is a plus.
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. As of Janua