Work with development team to verify the accuracy of software releases throughout the development life cycle to fulfill Localization requirements and support customer issue via Oracle support system.
1. Design, develop, and implement testing methods to perform functional testing to make product localization and customization development work based on market requirement.
2. Create and maintain manual test scripts, design test procedures, and test cases
4. Create and maintain automation test scripts, design test procedures, and test cases
5. Execute automation on Oracle Applications localization products - EBS
6. Work with NLS teams and Global development teams to find, track and fix bugs timely.
7. Be an expert to provide technical/functional solutions to support customer issues.
1. At least 3 years in QA, software development, business analysis, support or related IT experience.
2. Min. 2-year experience in Oracle Fusion FIN product or equivalents ERP product, has good knowledge of accounting business
4. Experience in test automation will be a big plus.
6. Excellent written and good verbal communication skills both in Mandarin and English.
7. Quick learner & team player, self-motivate
With more than 420,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100— and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 1